Hello everyone. My name is Wendy and I'm a native Chinese speaker. I have been teaching Chinese online for more than two years now. I really enjoy my job because, through teaching Chinese, I can make friends with people around the world while helping them to learn my native language.
My students come from different backgrounds and they give consistently good feedback about my classes, like:
1. I am a good listener: The primary and most important reason to take this type of class is to find an opportunity to practise. Therefore, you need someone who is patient and understanding, who you won’t feel embarrassed to talk with, especially if you are a beginner.
2. Content of the class is flexible:Students have both different backgrounds and learning styles. My classes with you will be based on your specific learning objectives, level of proficiency with Chinese, learning requirements. I can also use various teaching methods to make your classes fun and meaningful.
3. My Chinese accent is excellent. Most people in Sichuan have a strong accent when they speak Mandarin…but not me! I was an announcer at my university, and my Mandarin pronunciation is very standard, clear and easy to understand.
4. Unique teaching method:I have been self-studying English for more than one year now. Along the way I have gained a lot of experience, and as a result I now know what methods work. when it comes to learning a foreign language. I understand the difficulties of learning new languages. This enables me to be extremely patient with your learning process.
5. Good materials prepared for each class. This preparation includes online resources, text books, e-books and others. I can provide you assignments, flash cards, all free of charge!
So, I am very excited to help you to the best of my ability! And because I teach full-time, my schedule is quite flexible. Feel free to book a trial lesson and contact me with any questions you may have. Let’s begin this fun journey of learning together!