I'm taking a maternity leave. I'll be back soon.
Hello folks! I'm Tasneem! I have a TESOL certificate from Arizona State University. I have a BA in linguistics, translation, and literature from Ain Shams University, Cairo. I have been teaching Arabic for non-native speakers from all over the world. I teach Modern Standard Arabic ( MSA), Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA), Media Arabic, Translation, tailor courses, conversation, reading and everything you need. I'm so excited to meet you and to help you achieve your goals in learning Arabic!
What makes my classes DIFFERENT?
1. I provide professional well structured and very helpful lessons
2. I let you know the lesson objectives before class giving you the chance to know what to expect in class
3. I always have clear goals for our classes
4. I provide you with printable materials and worksheets
5. You find yourself speaking in the target language with the minimum effort as I establish a strong rapport with my students
A university student traveled to an Arab speaking country to study more Arabic there. On his first day he went to a restaurant for breakfast willing to use the Arabic he had been learning at university...