My name is Sumayyah. I am from Egypt. I am a professional Arabic teacher, I teach Arabic for non native speakers since 2015,I'm graduated from Alazhar university faculty of Islamic and Arabic studies, Arabic language department, I've done my post-graduate diploma in teaching Arabic for non native speakers, at Cairo university as well.
I am passionate about teaching Arabic in fun ways, I focus more on developing speaking and communications skills, I also teach Classical Arabic (أدب ونصوص، نحو، بلاغة )as well as Modern standard Arabic (فصحى), and Egyptian Arabic (عامية مصرية) . I hope you will like learning Arabic with me :)
- I Only work with females.
- I send to my student all the files & materials we use during the class.
- I don't do school homework for my students.
- Time in Egypt is (GMT+2).
- I wait for my students for 15 min, and then I'll make the lesson unscheduled.