REDEEM THIS COUPON TO SEE HOW MAKING BIG PROGRESS IN LITTLE TIME CAN BE EASY AND... YOU WILL SAVE $$$ WITH YOUR ENGLISH TUTORING SO RESERVE TODAY.
Before taking the time to read the whole of my profile, please take note of three KEY points:
1. My goal is for you to spend less money and time on my classes. My method is about BIG PROGRESS quickly so that you spend the least time possible with me in lessons. Yes, I want you to buy fewer of my classes because my method is about simplifying English to the limit so you don´t need many classes. It is about making your life easier and it is about your bank account being in better shape after achieving your English goals. If you choose a cheaper, less experienced coach, much of the time you will need more lessons to achieve the same goal. That means IT WILL COST YOU MORE MONEY in the end and, perhaps more crucially, more of your time.
2. If you are not serious about studying ONLY 10 MINUTES of personalised grammar notes per day, then please look for another teacher!
3. English conversation/comprehension SHOULD BE YOUR PASSION. It should be as fun as a 12 year old playing video games. You should not have to force yourself. If you are forcing yourself, then you have the wrong method.
I am a multilingual, expert English coach and English grammar book author and my number one priority is for you to make big progress in little time so you spend less on lessons! Indeed, I don’t feel satisfied unless a student really makes great progress in EVERY class. I have a friendly and relaxed teaching style however it is critical for my students to have fun! I also possess excellent cultural awareness since I have lived in France, Spain, Belgium, Ecuador, Canada and the US. A UK native, I learned Norwegian in 9 months to C1 level in reading during my Master’s degree in Translation in the UK. Let me show how you can make rapid progress too!
I've been teaching English to adults since 2007 having taught over 8,500 classes to sports professionals, university professors/students, business executives, software engineers, lawyers, doctors, surgeons and many other professionals. I have imparted teacher-training courses for highly-qualified, elite business English teachers as well as for novice, entry-level teachers. Again, for all these people, my priority was big progress in little time so they spend less on classes. Furthermore, to build great connections I actually personally visit many students for free if I am in their country.
I will get you enjoying and feeling good about English. I will instill more confidence, more fluency, more precision, more vocabulary, better comprehension and improved pronunciation. I eliminate grammar study as much as possible by highlighting only key grammar you must get right, thereby avoiding tedious grammar classes. I emphasise: critical thinking, a positive attitude, an open mind, risk taking and giving opinions. We focus on exactly what you need for your specific goals and I definitely will not waste your time on things that aren't worthwhile.
Finally, I take notes for you so you can relax and focus on speaking and listening! These are NOT just quick notes in the chat screen: I provide all my students with a Google Drive spread sheet at the end of each session which includes:
1. Precision errors which are corrected by you for homework
2. Useful, relevant vocabulary
3. Pronunciation errors which are corrected in the next class
4. Grammar explanations from my own grammar book
5. Statistical data about progress made
6. Homework tasks
So book a trial class today and you will see how you will make quick, real, enjoyable progress with your English, no matter what your goal is!!
I studied French and Norwegian to English, my native tongue. The domains covered included economic, business, legal, scientific and technical translation. Worked with computer-assisted translation software and state-of-the-art corpus tools and resources. Equally important, Iearned business requirements so that I acquired the necessary project management and entrepreneurial skills to work as an English teacher.
Self-employed - Pamplona, Spain, Aix-en-Provence, France
Teaching Spanish individuals and companies English in order to achieve a wide variety of goals such as passing interviews, passing exams (EOI, Cambridge, IELTS...), improving conversational English, Business English etc. I even taught civil servant English teachers. I also took some students hiking for the day so they would get more of a chance to practice their English.