Hi! I'm Rina. I am a TESOL-certified educator with 10 years of teaching experience. I have taught English to more than 3000 students. I am also a published author and a copy editor. I got my degree in English Language Studies in 2012. I also took courses on Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) from Arizona State University.
I believe that learning should be enjoyable, so if you enroll in my lessons, you would have a lot of fun, with plenty of hands-on practice, activities, exercises, role-plays, and more! Your success is guaranteed if your teacher is skilled, knowledgeable, and competent. See you in one of my classes!
Why Choose Teacher Rina?
• She has a degree in English language, education, second and foreign language learning, and linguistics.
• She has 10 years of teaching experience, both online and face-to-face.
• She is a TESOL-certified educator.
• She published a book about the English language.
• She has taught 4000+ learners across the globe.
What Does Rina Teach?
• Business English
• General English
• English for Beginners
• English for Children
• English for Teens
• Academic English
• Conversational English