- I am not available for lessons between 06.July and 09.August. -
Remembering German words seems like “Mission Impossible” to you? You are wondering what are these “der,die,das”? Applying for a job in Germany seems to be connected with a lot of hidden codes? You would really love to know how you can break the ice when talking to a German? Sit down, breathe...help is on its way.
...improve your comprehension of spoken German (to finally understand what the bus driver always yells at you).
...be able to understand your friends messages, articles and other written German.
...want to be able to chat with people in the private and/or at work (and maybe even make jokes).
...master the application process for a job in Germany, Switzerland or Austria: and understand what matters when you get a job.
...know if you have to eat Bratwurst and drink beer on a regular base to REALLY understand the German mind.
...then I am the right the person to talk to.
You want to check in and study German with me or directly start with your application documents? That´s what we will do together:
- Story telling according the TPRS approach
- Games and exercises which enrich your vocabulary and train grammar
- Creative homework like: listening comprehension, fairy tale writing, song writing
- Culture Clash: we dive into the German culture by songs, videos and articles/posts
How I support you with your application process:
- Orientation of your situation and your opportunities
- Writing a cover letter
- Creating an attractive CV
- Training for your job interview
...and whatever you need.
I am happy to share my library of valuable resources for learning German with you: apps, websites and videos. If you are interested in particular topics, I can help you research and find German speaking content to your interest.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Most of us use our smartphone daily, not just once but regularly. Especially when we commute or wait we tend to visit Facebook, Instagram or play games. Some people who study languages use Duolingo to...
Watching a film or a TV show in German will help you to improve your understanding of the language. Furthermore, it will give you the chance to get used to the sound of the German language and to adapt...