Do you want to make quick progress with your Romanian? Do you want to understand and be able to use all aspects of grammar and vocabulary? I would be very happy to help you and make learning this language enjoyable for you.
My name is Camelia and I am a native Romanian speaker, originally from Vâlcea County, but currently living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
l love exploring different cultures – in particular, I have spent a significant amount of time learning about the Japanese culture, however, I do consider that each culture has its own charm. My passion for foreign cultures is one of the main reasons I love to teach! I believe in the unconditional value of human life and I find I often have an affinity with people who appreciate nature and simplicity. My hobbies include writing, cooking, reading, travelling, and photography.
You can get to know me better by reading my blog. Take a look here :) http://www.camelianita.ro
My lessons are interactive and engaging. I will coach and support you every step of the way to ensure you become fully competent and confident when communicating in Romanian. I am happy to teach you in a way that suits you.
A typical lesson with me will involve lots of conversation, engaging activities to expand your vocabulary as well as useful techniques to improve your understanding of grammar. I would be delighted to create lessons specifically for you based on your current level and to help you achieve your aspirations. My lessons are supportive, fun, friendly, and motivating, and I can incorporate all four aspects of language learning (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).
• As an alumnus of Babes-Bolyai University, I achieved a degree in Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics (Japanese Language & Literature, English Language & Literature, Romanian Language & Literature, General Linguistics, Writing Techniques Seminars).
• I completed a post-graduation Japanese conversational course at the Cultural Japanese Centre of Babes-Bolyai University.
• I have been a full-time language tutor since March 2017, having offered over 3000 Romanian, Japanese and English lessons to foreigners from all over the world both online and in-person. Therefore, I have been exposed to a multicultural environment that has helped me to develop effective, interactive teaching techniques at the same time suitable for everyone.
• In addition to online language tutoring, I am currently also conducting group classes at the Cultural Japanese Centre in Cluj.
• Besides being a dedicated teacher, I can give you insights into Romanian culture and teach you idiomatic expressions that will make you sound more natural and native-like.
• 1st prize for Essay and Video Contest in Japanese (Organised by Gakkuin University – Sapporo, Japan)
• Special prize for essay in Japanese. (5,141 entries from 54 countries were submitted)
” Japanese Language Proficiency Competition ” aimed at “Japanese Language Students in the World”
Organizer: International Exchange Institute. Sponsorship: The Japan Foundation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, Asahi Shimbun – Tokyo, Japan.
• 1st prize for several national Romanian Language and Literature competitions (poetry, essays, short stories):
Premiul I- Secţiunea poezie- Concursul național de creație literară „Ex-Libris”, ediția a V-a
Premiul I- Festivalului Naţional de Poezie „George Ţărnea”, ediția a VIII-a, publicarea poemelor în antologie
Premiul I- Secţiunea poezie- Concursul naţional de creaţie artistică plastică şi literară “Marea…Marea”Premiu special – Secţiunea poezie- Concursul Interjudeţean de creaţie literară M. Eminescu, Slobozia
Premiu pentru Polivalenţă- Concursul judeţean de creaţie literară şi plastică Valcea Artistică
Premiul I- Secţiunea poezie- Concursul judeţean de creaţie literară şi plastică Valcea Artistică
Premiul I-Secţiunea proză- Concursul judeţean de creaţie literară şi plastică Valcea Artistică
Menţiune- Secţiunea eseu- Concursul judeţean de creaţie literară şi plastică Valcea Artistică
Premiul I- Concursul Naţional de creaţie literară Velivolantis, Asociaţia Culturală Taberna, Craiova, Secţiunea Poezie
Mențiune- Concursul Naţional de creaţie literară Velivolantis, Asociaţia Culturală Taberna, Craiova, Secţiunea Proză
Locul II- epigramă, Simpozionul naţional Valenţe (in)formative ale comunicării, Drăgăşani
Menţiune- Concursul naţional cu participare internaţională Eseuri şi scrisori de dragoste Dulcea mea Doamnă. Eminul meu iubit., Ediţia a VII-a, Arad (Premiile I, II, III nu s-au acordat)
Premiul I- Concursul Naţional Europa de mâine, faza judeţeană, Calificare, Premiul III- Concursul Naţional Europa de mâine, faza naţională, Cluj, iulie 2013;
APARIŢII : Maria Camelia-Niță et alii, „Căutarea numelui” – Antologia Festivalului Național de Poezie „George Țărnea”, Râmnicu-Vâlcea, Casa de editură „Petras”, 2014.