I'm a linguistics and English language consultant who has been supporting students, businesses, and lifelong learners since 2004.
I provide teaching, support, and consultation in all areas of linguistics and the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of linguistics, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, sociolinguistics, field linguistics, historical linguistics, psycholinguistics, and language acquisition
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language, including grammar, vocabulary, and etymology
- 16 years of experience helping learners understand difficult technical concepts through clear examples and plain language
- Helpful teacher attitude, supporting clients in achieving their goals
- Driven by a love of learning and sharing a wide general knowledge of history, culture, and science
- Online linguistics and English language consultant since 2014
- Professional proofreader for individuals and businesses since 2008, ensuring the highest standard of polished English writing
- Teaching English (ESL) since 2004, to students around the world ages 2 to 80
- Tutoring linguistics since 2004
- Has supported students in practical skills of organization, time management, and degree planning
- Has taught and graded university linguistics courses during M.A. program at the University of Toronto
- Has worked as a naming consultant, providing linguistic context and advice for business names, baby names, and personal name changes
- M.A. Linguistics, University of Toronto (focus: Phonology)
- B.A. Linguistics, University of Toronto, with minors in Classical History and Music History
- TESL/TEFL certification for English education
Major Linguistics, Minor Classical Civilization, Minor Music History
Linguistics and English Language Consultant
AHA Linguistics and English Language Consulting - Toronto, ON
I'm a linguistics and English language consultant who has been supporting students, businesses, and lifelong learners since 2004. I provide teaching, support, and consultation in all areas of linguistics and the English language.