***IELTS LESSONS ONLY****
Preparing for the IELTS exam?
I am experienced with examining and tutoring students for IELTS (Academic + General) since 2012.
I have helped over 90+ students reach their target score.
I have extensive training in tutoring and examining potential IELTS students who are doing both the Academic and General test. I can help you with specific speaking suggestions for IELTS parts 1, 2, and 3, including pronunciation and intonation skills that an IELTS examiner will look for. I can help you achieve your best score using time management skills for writing tasks 1 and 2.
5 Lesson IELTS COURSE - For students who have only one month of preparation time and are nearing the date of their exam.
10 Lesson IELTS COURSE - For students who have more than one month of preparation time available.
In regards to Business English, my previous clients include Amazon, IBM, Ducati, Dolce and Gabbana, and Apple. I have carried out Business English courses at home and in-company that focus on negotiating, presentations and confidence in speaking with clients.
What is included in my hourly rate/5 lesson package?
- engaging activities with constructive correction
- language coaching to help you speak professionally
- self-correction tools and activities
- a PDF or .DOC file at the end of the lesson which contains feedback and errors/homework activities
- feedback or help in between lessons
- guaranteed progress if you use the tools I give you both inside and outside of the lesson
- For my conversation lessons, you will do 70% of the talking, and I will provide constructive corrections and constant feedback.
Who am I?
I am a PROFESSIONAL Canadian teacher with 8 years of international experience. With me, you will have an engaging and professional class, with homework and study materials included. I will also send you a PDF file with grammar points and vocabulary discussed during the lesson.
***Policy please read*****
*I will not reschedule any lessons under the 24 hour limit. The student must do this independently as soon as possible otherwise the lesson is considered completed.