Quotes by Terry Braverman
1. Life is a fantasy, made real by our thoughts.
2. An ounce of pretension is worth a pound of manure.
3. Be patient, before you become a patient.
4. When the going gets tough, the tough lighten up.
5. Life is too serious to be taken seriously.
6. Peace begins between your ears.
7. One minute of silence can be more productive than an hour of debate.
8. Clarity of purpose is the ultimate decongestant.
9. Arrest yourself when under the influence of a negative thought.
10. Why back away from a hot stove when you could be cooking on it?
11. A closed mouth gathers no feet.
12. An intimate relationship is the ultimate training.